How Do I Find My Internet Download Manager Serial Key
A quick short guide on, what to do when you’ve lost your IDM serial Key. This guide shows you legal ways to recover your Internet download manager serial number.
Internet Download Manager ( IDM ) is one of the most popular download manager used by millions of people in the world. IDM is a hefty tool to increase download speed by up to 5 times, resume and schedule downloads. Internet download manager requires serial key before it can be used, like most commercial programs.
Internet download manager offers free 30 day trial period. After trial ends you’ll be asked for a serial number.
How To Find Your IDM Serial NumberThere are two legal ways to recover your lost Internet Download Manager serial number.
- Internet Download Manager online serial number retrieval Tool
- Product Key Finder Programs.
Use IDM Online Serial Key Retrieval Tool
This is official way to recover your lost Internet download manager serial key to use their online retrieval tool.
The process is very easy:
- Visit IDM Serial Number Tool Page Here
- Enter the Email address you used when you buy IDM.
- Enter the code as shown.
- Press submit Qurey button.
After completing the following steps, you’ll recive email from the developer (Tonec Inc). Now you can use IDM serial key to reinstall the program.
Find Your IDM Serial With a Product Key Finder Program
This is an alternative method to recover the IDM serial key. Most probably it is used when you have no longer access to the email at the time of purchase of Internet download manager. A product key finder is a simple program which can be used to find serial numbers or product keys for the softwares installed on your computer.
Windows Registry is the place where all serial numbers or products keys are stored after they entered, usually during or soon after you install the program. This is also the case with Internet Download Manager.
So long as IDM is still installed, or in some cases even if it’s not installed but it hasn’t been too long since it was previously installed, a product key finder tool should be able to automatically locate, decrypt, and show you your legitimate IDM serial number.
- Download LicenseCrawler, one of many free product key finder programs.
- Open LicenseCrawler and hit Search.
- Wait while it scans the Windows Registry and locates the product keys (serial numbers) for your installed software.
- Once complete, scroll down until you find Internet Download Manager or IDM in the list.
- Write down or securely store the IDM serial number, which appears as 4 sets of 5 characters, like xxxxx-xxxxx-xxxxx-xxxxx.
Now that you have your IDM serial number, you can use it to reinstall the program.
If licenseCrawler doesn’t work. There are number of free product key finder programs available which helps you to recover your lost IDM serial number. LicenseCrawler supports Windows XP, Windows Vista,Windows 7, Windows 8.1 & Windows 10 32Bit & 64bit.