Agisoft PhotoScan Free Download
Agisoft photoscan free download latest version for windows xp/7/8/10. Get offline installer setup direct high speed download link of Agisoft photoscan for windows 32bit & 64bit PC.
License: Trial / Buy
File Size: 89MB
Agisoft Photoscan Overview
Agisoft PhotoScan is a stand-alone software product that performs photogrammetric processing of digital images and generates 3D spatial data. This is advanced 3d reconstruction application which can be used for creating 3D textures from your digital images. Or you may say it is Photo to 3d model software. Agisoft is hefty application can quickly process your digital images into 3D textures. The installation processes is easy and you will be presented with easy to use user friendly interface. Agisoft supports all major file formats such as JPEG, BMP, EXR,MPO,PPM, TIF, PN etc.
If you are new with photo to 3d model software then you should watch agisoft photoscan tutorials to get familiar with the application. Moreover you can get an idea how to align your photos, setup textures, zoom in / zoom out, rotating photos to any degree, Cropping photos etc. You can measure distance between two points, create terrain elevation data, and setup up geographical coordinates. Agisoft is best to be used in GIS applications, cultural heritage documentation, and visual effects production as well as for indirect measurements of objects of various scales.
Key Features of Agisoft Photoscan
- Capable to setup geographical coordinates.
- Can create terrain elevation data.
- Allow you to crop unwanted portion of the image.
- Build 3D textures and models from your digital images.
- Advanced 3D reconstruction software.
- Built with numerous dedicated parameters.
- Support for all major file formats.
- 360 degree rotation of textures.
Below are the minimum system requirements for Agisoft Photoscan 3D modeling and mapping software.
- Operating System: Windows XP/ Windows 7/Windows 8/ Windows 10.
- Memory: 2GB Ram.
- Hard Disk: 400 MB Free Space.
- Processor: Intel Quad core processor or higher.